BCU Business School
Birmingham City Business School is one of the longest-established and best-respected business schools in the UK.
Aberdeen Business School
Aberdeen Business School, home to Accounting and Finance, Law, PR and Media, Management, Events and Hospitality.
Kent Business School
Kent Business School offers a world-class portfolio of masters programmes, ideally suited to developing your career in business.
Stirring MBA Speech
Casey Gerald, MBA 2014, gives possibly the most stirring speech ever by an MBA at the student address during Harvard Business School Class Day ceremonies.
Taking the GMAT
Worried about taking the GMAT? Or want to know more about it? Why not watch this video of useful advice from business students on taking the exam
We have x2 European Business Masters Study Bursaries on offer worth £500 each for 2014 - click here to find out more...
Sign up to become a member of Postgrad Student Services today and you will receive a host of fantastic benefits.
- Choosing the right business masters programme
- The key to application success
- Sources of funding for business masters programmes
- Professional business organisations in the UK
- Business programme rankings
- CAE, the GMAT, GRE, IELTS and TOEFL
- MBA alternatives
- Study destinations: business programmes in the US
- Study destinations: business programmes in Australia
- Study destinations: business programmes in Europe